Westwood Tennis Shoe, Slate Navy
The Westwood Tennis Shoe honors the legendary Arthur Ashe with classic tennis stylings of the mid-sixties.
- Each pair is salt-washed for over 90 minutes for a soft, perfectly faded finish
- Backstay features a vintage cotton webbing
- Footbed and uppers are lined in naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic bamboo canvas to keep your foot dry and odor free
- Heel counter is lined in sueded leather to secure fit
- The traditional calendar outsole is made with genuine gum rubber for a softer, more elastic feel
We may be East Coast guys, but we know a thing or two about West Coast fashion. SeaVees is a brand that defined California fashion during its 1960’s golden era and continues to be a signature of the sunshine kid.