Lupetto Sunglasses, Champagne
The Dom Vetro Maestri are specialists in the truest sense of the word. These craftsmen, like their forefathers, have spent their lifetimes mastering the art of benchmade eyewear. This devotion, coupled with the finest materials, offers Dom Vetro's patrons the ultimate visual experience.
About the Lupetto…Combining thoughtful Italian design with centuries old craftsmanship, this elegant style has the perfect proportions in mind. The Lupetto’s signature temples are thin and its profile sets the standard for refined elegance. The finish, material, and lenses are consciously sourced to make the perfect pair of glasses.
Made with devotion and precision using the best materials in the world.
- Pure Italian acetate, a plant-based material
- Eco-friendly alternative to petroleum-based plastics
- 5.6 inches (width); 1.9 inches (height)
- Polarized to eliminate glare
- Tinted to reduce brightness without distorting color
- Treated with an anti-reflective coating to eliminate bounce-back reflections when you are facing away from the sun
- 2.0 inches (width); 1.6 inches (height)
Hard case and lens cloth included.