Dom Vetro Capretta Sunglasses, Champagne
The Dom Vetro Maestri are specialists in the truest sense of the word. These craftsmen, like their forefathers, have spent their lifetimes mastering the art of benchmade eyewear. This devotion, coupled with our choice of the finest materials, offers our patrons the ultimate visual experience.
About the Capretta…Inspired by classic 1960s Italian eyewear design, the refined shape and keyhole detail add an intellectual touch to this style. The Capretta’s temples are thin, giving a refined and elegant shape to the entire frame without dominating natural facial features. The finish, material, and lenses are consciously sourced to make the perfect pair of glasses.
Made with devotion and precision using the best materials in the world.
- Pure Italian acetate, a plant-based material
- Eco-friendly alternative to petroleum-based plastics
- 5.3 inches (width); 1.8 inches (height)
- Polarized to eliminate glare
- Tinted to reduce brightness without distorting color
- Treated with an anti-reflective coating to eliminate bounce-back reflections when you are facing away from the sun
- 1.7 inches (width); 1.5 inches (height)
Hard case and lens cloth included.