American Trench Herringbone Socks in Superfine Merino, Black/Silver/Gold
These American Trench Herringbone socks are so comfortable you won't want to take them off at the end of a long day. Made of Superfine Merino Wool they are soft to the touch and do not leave even the slightest hint of itchiness. They are perfectly suitable to dress up, as well as casual wear for the everyday sneaker and loafer lover.
American Trench began in December of 2012 and pride themselves on making exceptional products that look and feel great. All their socks are made right here the United States, so you know it's of the highest quality.
- one size
- 18.5 micron superfine merino
- just over-the-calf fit for superior "stay up" action
- a versatile light/medium weight
- machine wash, can tumble dry low, but air dry recommended
- 70% superfine merino wool, 27% Nylon, 2% Other Fiber, 1% Spandex